Boutique Chic: Papaya Sticky Notes

It never fails. I have ten different packs of different sized post-it-notes, but when I need them they are nowhere to be found! It is like the sock monster in the dryer....where they go I'll never know. Which is why when I stumbled upon this weeks featured Boutique Chic item I had to have it! As a teacher, post-it notes are a life saver, as with any student, secretary or any other office job.  These sticky notes are packaged in an envelope with a small magnet closure, which makes them great to throw into a backpack or a briefcase. With over 480 sticky notes in three different shapes there is one for every occasion. Not to mention the eight pads can be removed for easy use. Now you must be thinking how do sticky notes qualify as boutique chic?! It's simple, these sticky note aren't just ordinary they are works of art. Each pack is a different theme with multiple beautiful designs. With Christmas around the corner, stop in at The Cake Boutique to pick up a pack for your favorite student or teacher because I know these won't last long!
Neatly packaged in an envelope for easy travel.

Multiple sizes, styles and themes.




Comments

Popular Posts