Boutique Chic: Animal Print Plates

What's more trendy and popular right now than animal print?! Whether it is clothing, shoes, bags, or accessories, animal print is everywhere. It is even popular in the kitchen! From my leopard spatula, to my giraffe and zebra wine glasses I am loving the touch of whimsical and fun in the kitchen. When I found these appetizer and dessert plates I knew that they belonged in my cabinet and yours too! These delightful set of 4 leopard or zebra dessert/appetizer plates are sure to make a statement at your next gathering. Each square plate features a vibrant leopard print or fun zebra print. They even come gift boxed which makes them great for house warmings or bridal showers! These plates are available at The Cake Boutique- but get them fast because they won't last long!!
Price: $19.99

 











Comments

Popular Posts