Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Welcome Bags

I have been to many weddings recently of college friends who have relocated all over the country for jobs, significant others, and just on whims. So when it is their special day I pack my overnight bag and heels and head out. There is nothing better than a Wedding Welcome Bag when you arrive at the hotel to make your stay more comfortable and more personable. Recently, I attended a friend's wedding in Lancaster PA. Included in the Wedding Welcome Bag was all local items. A whoopee pie from a local bakery, Lancaster caramels, chips made at a local factory along with other 'in a pinch' items. The local items gave the bag such a personal touch and made me feel like I got a taste of the city on my short overnight visit. If you are creating Wedding Welcome Bags consider shopping local- local desserts, local snacks, and anything else unique to your area!

Comments

Popular Posts