Emily's Pinterest Picks

For today's blog I took a look at Emily's, one of our baking and decorating assistants pinterest. She had a ton of cute cakes that we would LOVE to recreate. When it comes to pinterest she says, " I love it and hate it. It is great because it inspires creativity and ideas that you may not have thought of on your own, however, some things are just out of reach. They are either too difficult for an average joe to make at home or they are realistically WAY out of budget for many people to have made for them." 




We do a lot of rosette cakes, but this is the first I have
 seen with rosette to look like a bridal gown…
it would be the cutest shower cake! This would only be about  $95+ to recreate.

"I love how the bottom of this cake has a geometric pattern.
This pattern would be VERY time consuming but I still love it!"
 This cake would cost $250+ to recreate. 

I love the black touches on this wedding cake. It is simple and elegant-
 it would work for a birthday, shower, or wedding! If you used it for a wedding
 to serve about 80 the cost would be about $800+. 

We do a lot of cakes with nonpareils, however, we haven't
done any toppers- I love the topper and bow on this cake- it just finishes it off.
For a 10" 6" this cake would run about $175+ to recreate.

"Both chevron and ruffles are huge right now…I love that this cake combines both!"
For this  cake to feed about 50 the cost to recreate would be $315+. 



Comments

Popular Posts