Ice Bucket Challenge



I was honored to be nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge, like many people around the world ALS touched my life. I lost my grandmother, Sophia to ALS a few years ago and raising money and awareness has always been very important to me. I enlisted my family here at The Cake Boutique to help me complete this challenge (including Lori who usually is the writer of the blog, today you have me, ALEXANDRA!!) Anyways, I am challenging my brothers at The Harrison House diner to complete this challenge, they have 24 hours to complete the challenge! By doing the Ice Bucket Challenge we will be donating to the ALS foundation and will continue to raise money for the rest of the month. I encourage everyone to either donate or have some fun and participate in the challenge, I NOMINATE YOU!!! Let's help raise awareness and get a step closer to learning more about ALS and hopefully one day finding a cure!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts