My Pinterest Picks: Take 2

Since our Pinterest picks have been a fairly popular blog- I decided to share a second round with you. Today, I am sharing some pins that I have pinned this past week and the cost to create them. You may be surprised at how costly some cakes are to recreate. Many things you find on pinterest actually took that person HOURS to make. 

I love nonpareils on a cake, but what I love most is the
coloring of this cake not to mention the
flowers on top. To recreate this cake
the cost would be $185+. 
How cute are these cake pops!? I have seen many cake pops
 out there that are extremely time consuming and would be
very expensive. What I love about these is you get
 the idea and theme across and they are rather simple.
These cake pops would only be about $2.75 ea!

Just like the last pin, I love how simple and cute these are-
 and did I mention how darling they look displayed on the cake stand?!
For about $2.75ea too! 

Do I need to explain why I love these?! Macaroons= delish,
Chocolate chip cookies= yum, Cookie Monster= adorable, all this mixed= genius!
For about $2.75 ea you could have these made :)

I just love the baby giraffe here! I also really like the tall 8"
cake with a 6" topper. This cake would cost about $275+ to recreate.
Again- I love the shape of this cake! This cake is much simpler
than the last and would cost about $195+ to recreate.




Comments

Popular Posts