Alexandra's Pinterest Picks

Last week I posted a few pins from my personal interest account that inspired me, I hope they inspired you too- or inspired you to give us a call so we can actually make some of those cakes! Today, I am posting some of our owner Alexandra's pins that she finds inspiring.

I absolutely love the color of this cake! Dragees are one
of my favorite decorating accents and I love how they resemble
 bubbles in this cake! If I were to do this cake I would likely
adjust the ruffle and change the topper. Price to recreate $250+

Welp..as I said we LOVE minions 
here and how funny is this one! Price to recreate $400+

I have no words to express how stinking cute
 this cake is- perfect for your summer BBQ! Price to recreate $130+


Right now monogram cakes our super popular, mixed
with fresh flowers which I love and I really like the horizontal stripes.
 I would love to do this cake with a navy nautical feel! Price to recreate $1000+

Comments

Popular Posts