Tip Tuesday: When's the Perfect Time to Have a Cupcake?!

So when is the perfect time to eat a cupcake….
Breakfast is a great time of day to enjoy a cupcake! I love a cup of coffee or tea with a cupcake in the morning.
 

Although, I love a cupcake with breakfast, now thinking about it, I also love it with lunch! I would love, every once in a while, having a cupcake in my lunch bag when I was a child at school. Young or old a cupcake with lunch can be a special treat! 
Cupcakes for lunch or breakfast are good….BUT who wouldn't want a cupcake after dinner as a sweet treat?! My 90 year old grandmother to this day always has a little sweet treat after dinner everyday...

So in summary, cupcakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Cupcakes are great all day everyday! 





Comments

Popular Posts