My favorite Religious Cake Pins

 
As spring approaches, The Cake Boutique is bombarded with religious cake orders from baptisms to communions to confirmation cakes... we get them all. Often these cakes are designed similarly, pink or blue and a cross or rosary. We do so many cakes this way, which is probably why all the religious cakes I pinned for inspiration are a little bit different and unique! If you are planning a religious event check out these beautiful cakes !
 
 
 
I love this simple cake with touches of gold.

How pretty is this cross of flowers!

Such a pretty cake in all white.

I love how simple this cake is,
and yet how the cross stands out.

I love the blush pink and ruffles on this cake!

Ahh yellow!

These baby booties are super cute for a baptism cake.

We make countless cross cakes, but I love the fondant draping on this one.

I love the use of the Dove rather than your
 typical cross or rosary for confirmation,

The damask pattern gives this cake such an elegant feel.

Love, Love, Love!

I absolutely love this fondant stained glass cross!

Another unique Confirmation cake!

Comments

Popular Posts