Pintrest Picks

The internet is a great resource to draw inspiration from. I love using my pintrest account to save photos of things that inspire me for work, life, and my home. Here are some of my favorites I have drawn inspiration from recently. 


Who doesn't love sparkles?! I love the edible sparkles on these cupcakes!


There are so many things I love about this cake,
the geometric accent tier, the large flowers,
and the touch of color!

I love finding new ways to make traditional wedding cakes
 with a twist. I love how this wedding cake is all white and has
traditional flowers but the texture to the fondant makes
 it unique and a show stopper!

Here at The Cake Boutique we must make about 3 mickey/minnie
 cakes per week! After a while they all blend together-
so I love that this one is a little different. I love the draping of the
fondant on the base of this cake making it look like a skirt! 

Comments

Popular Posts